Eat Olive Oil one-two tablespoons a day. May Keep Dementia and death + more chronic illnesses away!
Eating simple olive oil surprisingly benefits complex health problems- Dementia, Heart Problems, and Type 2 Diabetes.
This significant news about Dementia came from the recent American Society for Nutrition annual meeting, on Monday, July 22nd, 2023, in Boston from the human trial for the first time.
Also, the same oil protects you from cardiovascular risks and type 2 diabetes. These diseases are significant burdens on humanity and also on healthcare.
Highlight of Olive Oil Benefit in Human Chronic Illness
- Olive Oil reduces the Risk of Dementia and death.
- Some evidence is that olive oil may improve brain structure and cognitive function. One study found that people who ate a diet rich in olive oil had larger brain volumes and better cognitive function than those who did not. Another study found that people who ate olive oil had better verbal fluency and memory than those who did not. They had Larger brain volumes and better cognitive function.
- Dementia is the beginning of severe Alzheimer’s disease that disrupts your brain’s cognitive performance. Olive oil helps mental repair, which happens in the early stages of Alzheimer’s disease (AD), the common cause of Dementia.
- Regardless of diet quality, eating more than half a tablespoon of olive oil daily was associated with a 28% lower risk of dying from Dementia than participants who never or rarely consumed olive oil.
- It is the 7th leading cause of death. A simple natural fruit oil vs. expensive medications sold by pharma companies shows benefits in reducing the complexity of the impaired brain.
- Olive Oil consumption of 20g/ day reduces cardiovascular Risk and improves heart health (*)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) consumption decreases fasting insulin levels and reduces human body mass index (BMI).
How Does Olive Oil Help Dementia?
Interruption of blood and oxygen supply to the brain cause damaged blood vessels in the brain. Which is shown by MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) scans. Flow to Vascular Dementia The potential benefits of olive oil for brain health could be due to antioxidant compounds that can cross the blood-brain barrier, directly affecting the brain. “It is also possible that olive oil indirectly affects brain health by benefiting cardiovascular health.”
- EVOO may be neuroprotective, protecting against Dementia, especially Alzheimer’s, by enhancing cognitive function. Better nerve performance is always a better benefit toward improved cognition.
Olive oil’s antioxidants shield the brain from free radical-induced damage, which can harm cells and DNA and potentially contribute to Dementia.
Olive Oil Reduces Cardiovascular Risk and Improves Heart Health.
Along with the high content of monounsaturated fats acids (MUFAs), olive oil is abundant in other nutrients such as phenolic compounds, vitamin E, and lipid molecules that possess anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. Consuming 1-2 tablespoons a day lower LDL (“bad”) cholesterol and raise HDL (“good”) cholesterol. This can help to reduce the risk of heart disease, stroke, and other cardiovascular problems. A study published in The Lancet in 2018 found that people who consumed a Mediterranean diet rich in olive oil had a lower risk of death from heart disease, stroke, and cancer.
Overeating any fat, let it be monosaturated fat, in the case of Olive oil, can make you obese. Obese people are more likely to develop type 2 diabetes because excess body fat can lead to insulin resistance. The American Diabetes Association (ADA) estimates that around 80-85% of people with type 2 diabetes are overweight or obese. This means that if you are obese, you are at a much higher risk of developing type 2 diabetes. How does Olive oil help in this direction?
Consuming Olive Oil decreased fasting Insulin in Type 2 diabetes in adults.
Olive Oil Consumption
Decreased fasting insulin in type 2 diabetes-study finds Manage Type 2 Diabetes-Use olive oil as a home remedy in varieties of food. Sprinkle, drizzle, cook.. The Olive Oil+DietBra combo showed significantly lower fasting insulin levels and reduced BMI and weight. AND Exercise, hydrate, and eat healthy
A study enrolled 40 individuals with type 2 diabetes and obesity and divided them into two groups based on their olive oil consumption. One group with olive oil only and the other with olive oil and DietBra. They observed positive effects on fasting insulin levels, inflammatory cytokines, BMI, and weight in the group that received the combination of olive oil and DietBra. This suggests that this intervention could be beneficial in improving insulin levels and inflammatory profiles in adults with type 2 diabetes and obesity.
- Insulin Levels: The group that received the olive oil and DietBra combination showed significantly lower fasting insulin levels. This suggests the intervention may positively impact insulin regulation in individuals with type 2 diabetes.
- The OliveOil+DietBra group experienced significant reductions in both BMI and weight. This indicates that the intervention might contribute to weight loss and potentially improved metabolic health in individuals with class II/III obesity and type 2 diabetes.
Olive Oil – Can it be used as a home remedy to Help the Management of Type 2 Diabetes?
Olive oil, a heart-healthy monounsaturated fat, may improve insulin sensitivity and reduce resistance, aiding blood sugar control. It also has anti-inflammatory compounds that may help mitigate inflammation, a factor linked to insulin resistance and diabetes complications. Olive oil’s monounsaturated fats slow carbohydrate digestion, potentially leading to more stable post-meal blood sugar levels. In addition, olive oil can improve cardiovascular health by reducing LDL cholesterol and promoting HDL cholesterol. It can also help with weight management, improving insulin sensitivity and blood sugar regulation. However, it is essential to get personalized dietary guidance from healthcare professionals to optimize type 2 diabetes management.
Here Are Easy Ways to Consume Olive Oil in Your Diet.
Cook with it, drizzle on the food, add as a salad dressing with vinegar, and have your favorite bread dipped in Olive oil with Italian herbal spices. Use as a healthier alternative to replace margarine, test-like butter stuff.
Use natural Olive oil to benefit from complex illnesses.
D you use Olive Oil? We like to see your comments or questions.